Lauren is a nonprofit professional with a background in managing discretionary grantmaking programs and working alongside a diverse array of nonprofits to provide trainings in grant writing, research, board governance, outcomes thinking, and best practices.
Lauren holds a B.A. in Philosophy from Salisbury University, an M.B.A. with a concentration in Nonprofit Management from Wilmington University, and Expert Trainer badges from Candid (for Foundation Directory training).
• Master of Business Administration, Nonprofit Management, Wilmington University, DE
• Bachelors of Arts in Philosophy, Minor in English, Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD
Certificates (ANSI/IACET approved CE courses):
• Advanced Grant Proposal Writing, Gale Courses
• Expert Trainer, Foundation Directory
• Proofreading and Copyediting 101, UniversalClass.com
Learn more about Lauren on LinkedIn.